VBS Registration is full!
We apologize, but spots filled up in a matter of MINUTES! This is a high-demand event!
Please add your name to the waitlist and we will let you know if there is anything we can do!
Vacation Bible School, or VBS for short, is ECRC’s annual week-long summer camp for kids in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. This year’s theme is Rocky Railway: Jesus’ Power Pulls Us Through. Climb aboard for mountains of fun at Rocky Railway! On this faith-filled adventure, kids discover that trusting Jesus pulls them through life’s ups and downs.
VBS takes place Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. You can only register your child to attend one week.
We will be following Covid protocols, stay tuned for more specific details as the date approaches.
July 12-16 Mother of God – FULL!
July 19-23 St. Thomas – FULL!
July 26-30 St. Thomas – FULL!
August 2-6 St. Thomas – FULL!
Questions: Email: email@example.com or call the ECRC Office (248) 538-9903
You must be entering high school in the Fall of 2021 to volunteer. We need a lot of committed people, so please sign up at the links below!
July 12-16 Mother of God vbspro.events/p/9bd63c
July 19-23 St. Thomas vbspro.events/p/3fcdda
July 26-30 St. Thomas vbspro.events/p/18cd19
August 2-6 St. Thomas vbspro.events/p/6d86b2
Frequently Asked Questions
- What age do you have to be to attend? VBS is not by age, it is by grade. If your child is entering Kindergarten through 5th grade in the Fall of 2021 they are eligible to attend.
- Can I request for my child to be placed with their friend, cousin, or sibling? Yes, you can request it, but we do not guarantee it.
- What is the cost? $50 per child
- Can I register for more than one week? No, we have very limited capacity, so each child can only attend one week.
- Can I switch weeks once I am registered? You can request to switch weeks by filling out this form VBS Questions or Concerns
*If you call, text, or e-mail we will direct you to this online form. This form keeps things organized so we can make sure not to miss any requests and they can be addressed in the order they are received.
- It is full, what can I do? You can add your name to the waitlist. Most of the time we are able to accommodate all waitlist requests.
- My child has allergies, what is your protocol? VBS is a nut-free zone. Snacks are provided by us and never include nuts. If you have a high-risk child and would like to send in a special snack for them, we can accommodate that.