- Couple must complete marriage prep classes prior to attending NFP.
- Couples must complete NFP classes prior to their marriage date.
- A complete NFP training is made up of 2 sessions, each session is a month apart to allow for charting.
- It is recommended to complete the class at least 3 months prior to marriage date.
- Classes are typically oﬀered on the 1st Wednesday of the month unless noted above.
- One class is two sessions that must be attended in order; First session then second session since they build on each other.
- Optional only if needed: a couple may attend the ﬁrst session in one month and the second session in a following month.
Natural Family PlanningNick Savaya2023-02-27T08:34:17-05:00